Join us for “Core Matters” with Dr. Trina and Carissa!
The word “core” is quite the catch phrase in the world of health and fitness these days, but do you really know what “core” means? Well, it’s a whole lot more than just your tummy. If you suffer from low back pain, whether it’s chronic or intermittent, what you know about your core, matters.
- Have you been told that you “just have to live with it”?
- Do you think pain is simply unavoidable as you age?
- Have you taken enough Advil to know it’s not the solution?
- Are you ready to take control of your low back pain instead of letting it control you?
Please join Dr. Trina Woods, D.C. and Carissa Macklin CMT for this educational and experiential class covering all matters of the core. You will learn about the primary muscles that make up your core and the secondary muscles that support it. Once you understand what it is you will learn why it is so important in the care and function of your low back. We will teach you how to exercise your core and eliminate your low back pain!
- Learn to self massage with a foam roller
- Strengthen and stabilize with a rocker board
- Name and locate muscles you never knew you had!
Classes begin Wednesday October 26th at 6:30pm and will be on going each Wednesday to follow. The cost for the classes is $18 for drop in or $45 for 3, a savings of $9! Feel free to bring your own yoga mat, blanket, foam roller and bottle of water.
Thank you for your attention and response, and we look forward to seeing you Wednesday!